YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Beginnings, New Starts, New YOU!

I am finally almost done with my finals for the semester! My last one is on Friday and I could NOT be any happier! :) I need a break from 24/7 studying and trying to cram in gym sessions. I usually try to study during my cardio, but it just never seems to happen. I feel like the gym should be a place to relax the mind and funny, but also your body. There really is nothing better than an amazing workout. You feel better, look better, and are doing a great thing for your body!

I have recently became very interested in building more muscle and leaning out. Over the semester I have achieved leaning out, but I have noticed my muscles are not "popping" and the reason is not enough protein. I have muscle wasting due to intense and long cardio and not consuming enough calories throughout the day. So recently I have been eating (or trying) 6 times a day. I've been trying to cut out processed foods and sticking to foods that have high protein content (cottage cheese, greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, protein shakes etc.)

My one rule is to always have goals! Always strive to be better and want better for yourself! Do it for you and love it! And keep trying to find the workout or the healthy food you love and stick with it. Results come with time (I'm still working on mine!) and hard work. Don't give up, the results are always the best and most rewarding part! Happy Monday and get ready for Tuesday morning workouts and healthy recipes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment